Books and Reading
Information to help you find a book to read.
Spend some time browsing the links on the left to find suggestions for a good book to read. We enjoy reading just as much as you do and we'd love to talk to you about books. Stop into the library to see our displays of featured books, or talk to a librarian about what you're reading, or to get ideas on what to read next.
- Click here to suggest a book for purchase.
- Click here to link with four sites that will help you decide what to read next.
- Click here to link with another excellent site to help you decide what to read next.
- Click here to pick four elements on a sliding scale to help select your next read.
- Click here to ask the Book Seer what to read next.
- Call or e-mail the library to place a hold on a book.
- Click here to tell us what you thought of a book by submitting a Book Talk form.
- Click here for Squeaky Clean Reads: a website where readers can give or get "content reviews" for books. Books on this site are rated and reviewed in the following areas: violence, profanity, sexual content, mature theme, appropriate age group, and more! We hope that readers will use this information to select books that are appropriate for them and their families.
The love of learning, the sequestered nooks,
And all the sweet serenity of books.
Henry Wadsworth Longfellow (1807 - 1882)