The library has a fax machine available to the public.
The Cresco Public Library does have a FAX machine for patron use.
- Faxes can be sent and received.
- To send, the library charges $1.00 per page.
- To receive, the library charges $1.00 per page.
- The Cresco Public Library Fax Number is 563-547-1769.
- Service is available during regular library hours.
- Any library staff member will fax the document for you.
- If you are expecting a fax, it is best to notify staff approximately when it may be received. The library staff will call the patron when it arrives.