Take a proctored exam
If you are taking a class from a remote institution you may need to take a proctored exam. The Cresco Public Library offers a proctoring service to the public.
- Is available during regular library hours
- Will be administered in the library meeting room upon availability
- Time may be reserved by calling or stopping at the library
- Fees will be paid by the student, such as fax, copies, postage
- Information on mailing must be provided by the student
- Includes both written and on-line testing
- The library does not provide a testing room proctor while a student takes an exam. It is administered on the honor system.